View Single Post
Old 20th February 2021, 15:25   #61282  |  Link
Warlock

After reading several comments and tips from you guys, the best configuration I got to eliminate the stutterings / glitches on my rtx2060, using mpc-hc, lavfilters and madvr was to leave vsync in the default settings, set value "1" in present several frames in advanced.

Even with these changes, I still noticed some glitches and stutterings, which were completely solved when I configured it on the nvidia control panel, exclusively only for the mpc-hc and madvr, in the power option for preference for maximum performance, with that resolved definitely the problem of stuttering / glitch in the system, now everything runs perfectly, everything is soft, but there is a catch, the consumption and temperature of the vga increases a little and maybe, depending on the profile used in madvr, the user may need to reduce some things for vga to hold the performance.

But I'm seriously considering abandoning madvr permanently and start using mpcvr with standard video renderer, because I found it much better than madvr, it is light, works for videos encoded in 10bit and is very simple to configure. I am testing it at the moment, no stutterings / glitches using it, I will do some tests, but it is likely that it will definitely stay on it, just not having stuttering in the videos is already perfect, without having to do or configure anything.
Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote