View Single Post
Old 29th October 2009, 11:41   #1057  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiannar974 View Post
Hello Mr. C - Yes I tried more than once and with different files, but al files were recored with the same camera and in the same format. it says the avs file was succesfully created, do you want to replace existing files with it and i said yes, the error is "can't find AVSInfo.txt", then error reading .avs file trial #5. I tried to just add the avs file also but got the same read error.

Anthony
Hi Anthony, the problem is not releated to the 'Join Title' function but to the AviSynth script info reading routine, that somehow cannot output the info file AviSynt.txt within a reasonable time. May I ask you if your system is fast (new) or slow (old)?
Anybody else have the same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjakko View Post
Hi MrC. I'm new to AVStoDVD and am trying to feed it a target bitrate. That works just fine when I use Quenc CBR 1-pass or HCEnc VBR 2-pass, but not for the HCEnc OPV 1-pass profile; the bitrate of the video it produces is way off. Is it supposed to work that way, or is this a bug?
Hi Sjakko, it is supposed to work that way: OPV 1-pass is a Q-predictive technique that aims to fill the output space you have put in your project. BitRate is a secondary output, so it can be inaccurate. OPV 1-pass is a good compromise between quality and speed.
If you want to exactly target the BitRate you should use CBR 1-pass or VBR 2-pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbert View Post
Hello MrC,

would it be possible to save the paths in the project file as relative paths? So I could simply copy my project directory and continue work elsewhere with my portable device.

Greetings, Filbert
Hi Filbert, no, it is not possible. Anyway you can easily edit the project a2d file (it is a text file) and sobstitute the paths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesAhead View Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned but thread search isn't finding it. I set the default properties for minimum audio bitrate of 224 but every time I see the command window during audio processing it says 192.
Are you sure you have set the new Preferences *before* adding the title and going to see the audio properties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbert View Post
Maybe a small bug in the menu editor:

If I enter a label text and force a new line, then the second line is lost when I reload the project. If I look at the project file the line break is saved there as a true line break instead of some sort of code:
Code:
BackgroundAudioPath: 
TitleText: Line1
Line2
TitleFontName: Arial
Greets, Filbert
Yes, it is a bug. Thanks for the report! I will fix it ASAP.

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote