View Single Post
Old 9th May 2013, 13:19   #17107  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
The disc i was talking about was Resident evil: afterlife. After reading your post i went back to double check. you're right. I must have missed anaglyph stream initially. There's the 2D stream (14GB on the dot) and a 2nd anaglyph stream (15.7GB) in the stream root folder. If you manage to pull of that 3D half-SBS you'll probably succeed at shrinking my 3D backup rips from a 471GB folder to arround 200 tops ^^

I've been wanting to do this for a while but never had the funds available till now. I've been using this wonderful piece of software ever since i found it 2+ years ago. I've been able to make backups ever since. You've also implemented quite some feature requests i've asked for and have gotten. Check your account. Just made a $30 donation You've more than earned it and way overdue

** edit ** in the (auto?) response i got there is a claim of name being added to the contributors list? Can't find it on the site though ^^
Actually it is your e-mail address that is added. The list isn't available to the public. In the event I ever decide to create a "Pro" version anyone on that list gets it for free. However, my current plan is to keep it freeware based on voluntary donations.