View Single Post
Old 26th May 2020, 23:52   #1914  |  Link
bananenmann

@JKyle

I'm trying to register it to the Beta 2.1.1.5 as well.

I started all over again. Deleted the complete Staxrip-Folder (named-StaxRip-Beta-x64), made a new one, just called "StaxRip", copied everything from the Package inside. Then I again made all your Registering things. I dont know why (because the last Time I exactly did the same things, and I copied and pasted everything of your codes, but this time... it still didn't work . But this time I got a step further. This time it didn't tell me, that "there is a Script error and that there is no function named 'DGSource'". This Time I got this error Message:

Code:
--------------------------- Error opening source ---------------------------

DGSource: Invalid index file!
(D:\Video-Encode\Evanescence - Bring Me To Life_temp\Evanescence - Bring Me To Life_source.avs, line 3)

# Setting is changed since 2.1.0.8 after native DG Tools support is dropped.
LoadPlugin("C:\Sonstiges\StaxRip\Apps\Support\DGDecNV\DGDecodeNV.dll")
DGSource("D:\Video-Encode\Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.m2v")
I verified the "Preview Code" Window and now it was correct:

Code:
#Setting is changed since 2.1.0.8 after native DG Tools support is dropped.
LoadPlugin("C:\Sonstiges\StaxRip\Apps\Support\DGDecNV\DGDecodeNV.dll")
DGSource()
But the file wasn't indexed!? First I thought I was getting crazy, because I already registered "dgi" to DGSource in Avisynth and Vapoursynth and I was afraid you maybe were thinking that I'm an Idiot. But then I realized, that those MPEG Files I wanted to open already were demuxed (by me, because I've read, that DGIndexNV sometimes has problems with this.). So my File-Types were "mpv" and "m2v". I added them in the Self-Created-Customized Demuxers and:

IT WORKS!!!
FINALLY !!!

Thanks a lot for your Help, now I can go to sleep without headaches!!!