View Single Post
Old 18th February 2015, 02:58   #736  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm3n View Post
I saw this: http://bugs.madshi.net/view.php?id=253

I also noticed an issue and maybe it's related.
Completely unrelated. That issue is specific to PGS subtitles only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm3n View Post
Dunno if the Relative output height feature (I asked you to release, remember?) is to resize or keep the 1080p scale no matter the resolution of the video you are watching, but everytime a cropped or a resized video is playing, the size of my srt is changing. And no matter the resizing mode I apply using avisynth.

You see? Is it possible to set a size for all the situations? so we don't need to configure a "2nd value" for cropped movie.
If you are talking about that "Relative output height" test build, I only vaguely remember the specifics. Though I believe that SRT should always have the same relative font size based on video height by default with even a normal build. The test build only readjusted shadow & borders sizes. Your scaled images are not the same output height. Your first and second screenshots have an output height of 339px, while your third one is 449px. That is why the subtitle size is ~33% larger. It sounds like what you are asking for is more like "Relative output width" rather than height.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote