View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2010, 18:53   #7551  |  Link
e143slime8

Quote:
Originally Posted by e143slime8 View Post
Another movie I've run into that will not play once burned onto 25G BD-r is Red Cliff parts 1 or 2. Neither movie, once burned onto media, will not play beyond the surface menu. Plays extras but will not play the movie, gets hung up with black screen and then freezes.

This makes Wizard of Oz, Bourne Supremacy series (all 3 of the burns) and now Red Cliff parts 1 and 2. Not sure what the common thread between these movies are. Burns are all full backups, no fancy editing. Latest SlySoft used in each case.

Attempting to play on Panasonic BD60. Only thing I haven't tried is playing these on a different player.

Again, I've so far, seen no response to my posts so any help here would be appreciated. In all cases, there were no burn error messages showing either.

TIA
Jdobbs, thanks for your response elsewhere.

Am finally doing housecleaning and have tested my accumulated pile of burned, backed up to 25G Bd-r Optiplex media. Add to the list of "won't play on my Panny beyond the introduction screens", the Matrix series. So far, backed up Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolution, same results. Have not yet tried "The Matrix" itself, fearing the same results. It, for now, remains on my computer waiting a burn.

I know that if I put these to 50G media, the burn will work.

Will continue to pursue and take this batch of unplayable discs to another player to see if it's a Panny problem.

slimer8

e143slime8 is offline   Reply With Quote