View Single Post
Old 5th December 2018, 17:27   #138  |  Link
Lucius Snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggav View Post
Totally possible.
But as I see how TSM2UHD works you have to

1. demux audio, video and subtitle streams from original disk.
2. Make MKV file with audios and subtitles you want to add.
3. Create UHD BD compilant folder.
4. Change CPLI and playlist files with hex decimal to refer to the same clpi and playlist file the original disk uses.

It's actually quite simple.

TSMuxer used to have a blank spot so you could name your own mpls and clpi files isntead of default 00000 to be 0835 or something.

Maybe this could be added to TSM2UHD since it's just a number to be changed in the output files.
Thanks for this tutorial but It's not such easy for a newbie like me

In step 2 and 3, you make a Blu-Ray HD structure from TSMuxer (from HEVC video stream source) and then patch it with TSM2UHD to make it Blu-Ray UHD compliant. Is that what you mean?

In step 4, you open in a hexadecimal editor the CLPI and MPLS from the Blu-Ray UHD

And here are the CLPI and MPLS from the Blu-Ray HD I authored. There's only one video stream and one menu, so the video I want to replace refer to 00001.clpi and 0001.mpls.

What CLPI and MPLS files should i change? Those from the Blu-Ray UHD ? Which values from the hexadecimal data those should i modify exactly?

How to reintegrate the original menu (from the Blu-Ray HD) to the Blu-Ray UHD structure?

Sorry but I'm a bit lost...
Lucius Snow is offline   Reply With Quote