View Single Post
Old 5th January 2020, 12:14   #153  |  Link
mdalacu

Here we go!
https://dmsimpleapps.blogspot.com/20...converter.html
Windows and x64 linux versions are up!
I hope you enjoy it and like always, please provide feedback!

2020.01.05 - v2.4.1 - Added eac3 audio codec
- Added set audio bitrate per channel. It is very useful in bulk operation where you can have multiple files with different number of channels. You activate this option in settings. I use it for every job type now and i recommend it turning it on.
- Added tunes grain and animation for x265 like x264 had.
- HW Video decoding. You can squeeze some more fps with this. You can find this in Options.
- You can now put some custom option in IN and OUT section of ffmpeg commands. In Options those are permanent, in More.. are only for that run. Use the hints for an example.
- Stream disposition. Now you can set like default or forced flag for a stream (audio, subtitle, etc.) Just right click on that stream and you will see the options. Green means default, bold means forced.
- Some bugs corrected. Ex. opening the app and had Enabled and Copy columns with width 0.
- Updated ffmpeg version. Using 4.2.1 now. For x64 Linux I also provide an separated ffmpeg archive compiled with libmfx support, Intel Quick Sync. You can use this only on Ubuntu version 19.04 and up. You need also to install the necessary librarys.
sudo apt-get install libmfx1 libmfx-tools
On Windows i bundle the up with ffmpeg complied for x64, a little more speed. If you need 32bit then download the provided archive and replace ffmpeg binarys.

Last edited by mdalacu; 5th January 2020 at 12:17.
mdalacu is offline   Reply With Quote