View Single Post
Old 13th July 2015, 21:53   #31770  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
Sorry about that. More details:

System: Alienware M14x R2, Intel i7-3720QM, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2GB + Intel HD Graphics 4000, Windows 10TP 10166.

The issue seems to be only affecting D3D11 and is more pronounced in exclusive mode. It did not occur since you introduced D3D11 until now. I missed the madVR8816b test build so I just tried it and it does have the issue. However, builds up to v0.88.16 did not have this.

I don't think you can see what's wrong from looking at still screenshots but I took some.

I recorded a video that I hope can show the issue better here:
http://usersfiles.com/008uiezqcji8
Now *that's* what I call a detailed bug report...

Yeah, that doesn't look too good. It's bad that no problems are reported in the OSD, but it still stutters. What happens if you show the madVR seekbar in exclusive mode instead of activating the Ctrl+J OSD? Same stuttering? I suppose you're rendering on the NVidia? What happens if you render on the Intel instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warner306 View Post
I am getting presentation glitches when using SuperRes or FineSharp under Upscaling Refinement. madVR v0.88.16 had no such problems.

720p -> 1080p
D3D11
Present frame for every v-sync
Rendering queue: 36-38 ms

This problem is present with MPC-BE and DSPlayer. SuperRes is working harder with the AR filter. But what about FineSharp? Has performance simply degraded?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBonzai View Post
Same here. Just reverted to v0.88.16 and problem gone.
FineSharp should not be any slower. Does the same problem also occur with this slightly older test build?

http://madshi.net/madVR8816b.rar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogli View Post
Is 'delay playback start until queue is full' supposed to work after resuming from a paused video? If so it doesn't seem to work anymore.
If you pause video, the queues should be all full all the time. So if you resume from paused state, there's no need to wait. Or are the queues not full when you resume playback, for some weird reason?
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote