View Single Post
Old 25th June 2018, 11:29   #51564  |  Link
mrmojo666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclingo View Post
regarding the HDR toggle problem with latests AMD drivers, AMD have contacted me and I have provided them my DXDIAG and full Belarc report so it looks like thy are taking it seriously.
I got the same requests, but i have a different feeling.

in the mail they sent me they are asking about app freezing (i never talk about freezing) and performance issue (never wrote about performance)
they ask me to demostrate with a video the issue.
Also seems it's not clear that the issue is happening from many versions of the driver.

I'm not sure that i want to do their job, debugging, starting from update my system to a driver that I already know is broken to send them what ? something that they can reproduce easly (they are amd) with the information that i've sent to them in terms of repro steps and software e Hw versions.

AMD is keeping to piss me off (sorry to be rude), starting from couple of years ago when they removed all video configurations in the drivers , they made me waste a lot of time to provide them all infomations requested and in the end all those useful controls never went back they closed the issue with no issue.

this is my opinion, if you have time to break you pc with broken driver and send them all the infos i say a big thank you to you , but i'm not sure that i will do the same.
mrmojo666 is offline   Reply With Quote