View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2017, 12:37   #13  |  Link
monohouse

there is significant improvement with the first set of code, then I added TFF but it had little effect, BFF looked the same as without assume
with this code the horizontal lines are significantly reduced and are visible only in fast movements, good catch
I will see what I can do about sample
the problem with daa3 is not his effectiveness at deinterlace/antialias at this he is the best but he leaves some flickering in some areas and if someone can help figure out how to fix it I will give you half of the box office
as you will see soon in the samples, the movie has many problems:
interlacing, aliasing, flickering, noise, 16-235 range which I can't extend to full range, blurry not realy sharp enough
the blurry problem I can live with since I know there is no solution to that, the range problem have no choice but to live with since that also have no solution, but I would like to do anything I can to fix the other problems

im working on a VA panel with 5000 static contrast and standard 80% gamut with less than 5% color error ratio, is nice but is not externally calibrated, he is full 8-bit native panel

there you go 600 frames of lossless 264 goodness xD
Source
TFM(),TDecimate()
daa3

tfm(), Decimate() made some stutter, I don't know whay at first I thought I had MT enable but then I checked and it was off during the encoding

Last edited by monohouse; 3rd December 2017 at 13:40.
monohouse is offline   Reply With Quote