View Single Post
Old 24th May 2019, 05:12   #28515  |  Link
Blurayhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowpro View Post
What's your ultimate goal? Why not just start from scratch? Backup the original Blu-ray disc again, then use BDRB selecting the type of output that you want.
I just canŽt believe I missed it I mean if I got you, youŽre mean I can use the original disc that I can pass to some folder on disc and encode to MKV directly (thank you buddy, really)

But like I said before dear lowpro, weeks ago I lost serveral original Bluray disc from my collection, but months ago I decided to start to check the disc, see the surface etc and the mostly of those I lost I did an MKV backup from the principal movie, because that I have several MKVs movies collection that are taking serveral space on hard disc and I need it. Besides in my country buy a Bluray blank disc is very expensive and considering that movies are in MKV all I wish to know is how to do for reduce the size (I know, IŽll lost quality) but the less possible I can keep

I appreciate your pacience and thank you for read this Lowpro I really donŽt have any intention to disturb, all I wish is to know
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote