View Single Post
Old 17th June 2016, 06:06   #46  |  Link
mdalacu

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolito View Post
Did some more tests, this time using my Win7 64-bit notebook.

Seems to be true, under Win7 64bit using the latest ffmpeg builds (32-bit static) works without any problems.

I also made an interesting discovery about 64-bit ffmpeg versions. dmMedia Converter (which is 32-bit only for Windows) has no problems using 64-bit versions of ffmpeg.exe and ffprobe.exe. The speed increase is not placebo, it is real. On my notebook I consistently got speed improvements of more than 10% using 64-bit ffmpeg versions.

Cheers
manolito
Sorry but i have no ideea. I thought that was from that option regarding AAC, anyway since now native AAC it is final i have removed that flag.
In the next version i will drop support for Windws XP and Linux on 32 bit e... My application i think that will still run on XP but the supplied ffmpeg will not, so it will have to be replaced with an patched version.
You are right you can use 64 bit ffmpeg with my 32 bit win app without any problems.
I can give you an EXE wtih "-strict experimental" option removed and some other bugs removed to see if it does any good but i don't think so. If you want it just say..:-)
mdalacu is offline   Reply With Quote