View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2019, 20:30   #1804  |  Link
LoRd_MuldeR
Software Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldix View Post
but the same x264 does not crash with an avisynth script, though. i really don't know how more clearly can i put it lol.
If you refuse to systematically track down your problems, one after the other, or if you don't provide the necessary information, then I can not help.
  • If the x264.exe process crashes on you – which it did according to the log you posted earlier – you obviously have a problem with x264. As long as you do not fix that problem, anything else will be futile! Whether the source was pipe'd in from avs2yuv.exe (Avisynth) or from vspipe.exe (VapourSynth) does not matter. And, as said before, the exit code STATUS_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION indicates that x264 has crashed because it tried to execute an instruction not supported by your CPU. This means whatever x264.exe you are using was compiled with "optimizations" not compatible with your CPU. Does x264 still crash, if you use the x264.exe that ships with Simple x264/x265 Launcher?
  • If VapourSynth input is not working – which probably is a completely unrelated problem – then the first thing you need to check is whether VapourSynth is installed properly on your system and whether it has been detected correctly. I already told you how to launch x264_launcher.exe with the debug console enabled. So, go check the debug output and see whether VapourSynth has been detected. Or, at the very least, post your debug output!

Last edited by LoRd_MuldeR; 22nd May 2019 at 21:05.
LoRd_MuldeR is offline   Reply With Quote