View Single Post
Old 31st December 2017, 19:02   #26904  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
Forgot what you typed before.
It's okay, I was reminding you as you reminded me. Not any worries.

Quote:
I played what I recoded to 23.976 with VLC on the computer. The 29.97 that VRD recoded didn't have an issue, but I think I only played it within VRD. But, I did step thru a lot of it with VRD and there was the normal 2:3 pulldown video. No weird frames.
I didn't use VRD in the last attempt I replied with; BD-RB was used (DVD imported direct). If I use VRD and then import .TS or .PRG then BD-RB rencodes with a the side "smooshed" in during an import reencode. It's resized to 720...I think it was. I didn't document what I was doing this time. Actually the "smooshed in" means it converted to 4:3 rather than keeping 16:9 (None of the resize options in Setup are enabled). But for now I wanted to continue the Season 1 import and check the rest of the episodes. Then I was going to come back to the problems with Episode 1.