View Single Post
Old 14th October 2017, 05:28   #26520  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Hi all and hi dear jdobbs, first of all please excuse me because I donīt know where exactly post this question, dear people I have a big problem, (thanks to jdobbs for making possible BD rebuilder!!) So, here is the thing, For years I encoded from bd50 to bd25 a lot of Bluray titles that is very hard to find or get, and family videos too. So, that Bluray disc now some of them have in some sector of the disc illegible and I so need to get back those videos, I need to copy the contain of each bd25 to hard disk so I can burn it again on a new Bluray disc.

But I need to know dear people if you can recommend some application for testing the disc surface and with this application can copy to hard disk. I already tryied with Isobuster, Recovery Toolbox for CD Free, Cdcheck, and the Windows explorer, but some of them get the error and some of that application says the disc is good, so I just get confused

Please any one can recommend some application?

Please I hope donīt broke any rules and have a nice week end!!
So, are you saying that some of the Blu-ray discs that you have burned after using BDRB (going from BD-50 to BD-25) that some of them are now 'bad'...? In other words, for some reason they don't play / copy properly? If so, that is a hard one... I have no idea what would have caused errors on the discs.

You could TRY just simply using ImgBurn to read the disc and then use it to TRY to copy it? I don't know what else to suggest, sorry...
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote