View Single Post
Old 11th March 2018, 15:10   #49522  |  Link
cca310

I am having an issue that I am not seeing exactly in this thread.

I am having very strange presentation glitches even on the lowest settings on madvr.

1. If I use exclusive full screen mode, presentation glitches will happen very quickly, hundreds and hundreds of them.

2. If I have anything on my second monitor, the presentation glitches will start rapidly increasing. If I were to watch a movie on my computer with madvr. I need to close everything on my second monitor.

3. When I toggle the information with CTRL + J, is will always say frame drop every 1 minute, but I will never actually accumulate any frame drops. What does this mean?

I have a suspicion on what this could be. Windows 10 has a bug, as well as nvidia drivers to some degree I believe, in the way it draws the desktop. I have a 144hz main monitor and a 60hz secondary. Anytime there is anything on the second monitor, Windows 10 puts a 60hz vsync across both displays which makes my main monitor lag. OF course, I am just not sure.

I am running the latest version of Windows 10. I have a 7700K processor, my main monitor is on my GTX 1080, and my second monitor is on the IGPU of the processor.
cca310 is offline   Reply With Quote