View Single Post
Old 16th April 2013, 18:47   #16935  |  Link
amirkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
A donation is a donation either way. If you donate the minimum amount for DVD-Rebuilder Pro you will get that Pro version, but you'd still be listed as a BD Rebuilder donator as well. That would count in the event there was ever a "Pro" version of BD Rebuilder. But as of right now I plan on keeping BD Rebuilder based completely upon voluntary donations. My experiences with DVD Rebuilder convinced me of that. Too many know-nothing hackers were attempting to crack the software's usage key and their patches caused all kinds of issues & crashes. Unfortunately the people using the cracked releases were blaming the software instead of the hack (typical). It's just more of a headache than I care to experience again.
I just donated you $20 USD, a token of my appreciation for the apps you write.

edit:
whoops i just re-read that thing about the minimum donation, can I send you another $10 to make up the difference?. or if you reject the $20 I can send the straight full amount?

I've also noticed the VID in rebuilder is the SAME as the ID for the file, so i can preview outside of rebuilder using mphc, so no big deal there. The only thing missing is compression level for each VID, ideally i want to apply MAX compression for the extras and as little as possible to the main movie, in the future maybe?.

Last edited by amirkhan; 16th April 2013 at 18:56.
amirkhan is offline   Reply With Quote