View Single Post
Old 17th April 2013, 08:10   #16938  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
@Capsbackup & AmigaFuture

Please let me know if that fixes it...
Hello,

I was referencing my Backup with Menus and Movie Extras blanked BD25 output experience with his Alternate Output. I had noticed Extras with Robin Hood: PoT Score extra with many AC3's having that Video error but I think it's because the video is made of 1 still (?) and several AC3 while the sound plays.. So, perhaps BD-RB is showing the error because it's trying to treat it as a Movie?
I'll check into it some more to see if it is 1 still even though BD-RB shows as rendering which suggests an actual movie. If I click continue then it seems fine. I haven't tried Alternative output of MP4. I may try it to experience what happens.

I located the Extra .TS. I had BD-RB Import it. Everything was read fine, and I also checked that it is a 10 second video using MKVMerge and MKVExtract. Back to BD-RB, It imported fine...but when I selected for it to Backup in Full the render of the video crashed.

I chose to use Select from the List after picking the Original rip instead this time. It rerendered the video, and is processing the bunch of AC3's for Alternate MP4 output.
The process is finished, and noticed no crashing. Hmm!! I proceed to Directory Opus, and double click the .mp4 and it looks good, sounds good too...with VLC. Oops...while selecting the next Audio and the next, they all have the same sound. However, if I choose to advance to the next chapter, the video remains but the Seek moves to the next track and music changes.
What was 11.5MB is "ROBIN_HOOD_POT_01.MP4" is now 2.03GB. That's interesting.

I wasn't caring so much about this extra, but wanted to help BD-RB and others' whom might want to include it. Now, though, I'm interested. I'll read any reply you may have in the morning or around lunch. Okay, 1:42am, I'm tired and Didn't consider the size. Herp-Derp.. Modifying that now and processing.. After wondering why the file size of the output was so much larger, I checked the last .TS in the directory, now I know why the other, 11.5MB was so short. Hmm...still learning how Blu-ray functions as well as their attempts to fool... Setting BD-RB to reprocess and me; bed.

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 17th April 2013 at 10:28.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote