View Single Post
Old 25th December 2021, 00:40   #19  |  Link
Lowpro

Lost in Space: Season 3 (2021)

I just finished authoring (SubtitleEdit/multiAVCHD/BDRB/BDedit/ImgBurn) Season 3 of the TV series, Lost in Space (2018-2021) to Blu-ray. Below is what the TV series looks like for me from My Movies for Windows Media Center. Included below is a link to my online profile for the TV series which mirrors my local DVD Profiler database, the "Overview" section of the profile including an "Episode List" and "Episode Guide" with images.

As seen from My Movies for Windows Media Center...

(Click on the image above to view my online profile for this title.)

And here is a screenshot of the Blu-ray menu I worked up and yes, the black bars above and below the Blu-ray menu are intentional. I'll be watching this via my projector and 150" 1.78:1 screen. Season 3 is in 2.40:1. For any apsect ratio north or south of 1.78:1 I deploy masking panels which are wrapped in black velvet. As such, I decided in this case to make the Blu-ray menu 2.40:1 friendly that way no part of the Blu-ray menu is concealed while my physical masking is in place. And the icing on the cake, when manually moving my masking into position the Blu-ray menu serves as a guide telling me precisely where the masking needs to go where normally I'd have to start playback of an episode to determine the positioning. :-P

As seen from my Blu-ray player...

(Click on the preview image above to view the full size image.)

The above QP menu can be downloaded here for those interested. As with my prior QP menu downloads, this is BYOE, i.e. bring your own episodes. The QP menu contains 0.5 second blank video files in place of the actual episodes. To incorporate the QP menu with your own Blu-ray of the TV series just overwrite your M2TS and CLPI files (99001-99002) with the ones from my QP menu and you'll be all set. To retain my "QP menu item" and "page" navigation behavior just carry over my "index.bdmv" and "MovieObject.bdmv" files as well. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro; 12th February 2023 at 21:34.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote