View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2012, 13:35   #2094  |  Link
manolito

Thanks very much for the new version...

I thought you were enjoying your vacation, but instead you have been working very hard on my wish list. And yes, almost everything works like a charm.

I fixed some ugly things in the German language file, get it here:
***Link removed***

I also played a little with the DVD parsing tool, and most things already work. The two things I noticed are that for some DVDs the subtitle extraction failed (without much explanation) while for others it worked fine.

And for some DVDs which were authored with Mplex/DVDAuthor audio demuxing resulted in an error message followed by a program crash. Here is the error message:
http://www.bilderload.com/bild/238203/parsingQ8K1N.png
(Wrong file name or -number)
This did not happen with DVDs which were authored with MuxMan, and all commercial DVDs I tried also gave no errors. So I suppose it is DVDAuthor's fault.

Anyways, thanks again for your hard work, AVStoDVD deserves Beta status already IMO.

Cheers
manolito

//Edit//
One thing I forgot to ask:
I noticed that whenever my source is a DVD IFO, The Direct Stream Copy option for the video is greyed out. The video is certainly DVD compliant (converting the VTS to an MPEG file and feeding this file to AVStoDVD does let me use Direct Stream Copy).
Is this behavior intentional, or did I discover a bug?

Last edited by manolito; 27th August 2012 at 22:36.
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote