View Single Post
Old 14th August 2018, 03:52   #15965  |  Link
burt123

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerpot View Post
since the new verison i cannot put "B" in ini to my hard drive.I have to put B and the name of my hard drive it's its weird.i have to type in ini "B WD Blue 3TB" to make it my temp folder. and anothe r thing my hard drive with the "B drive" dont appear in ripbot264 why? i use your program since 8 to 10 years.

question#2 what is this https://imgur.com/6MkjNLJ new option i want to know when the degrain filter and the other one are used ? if i encode a full bluray.because in the past this option was not their,by default it was at on or at off? in the past? for encoding full bluray. if the anser is no why you activate it by default in the new version 1.23 i test last night.

the shutdown option is now confusing !!

SOME ONE WILL FUCKING ANSER OR WHAT i come here waisting my time try to ameliorate Ripbot264 respect the pepole who really care fuc&?*&? bi%&%&!

stupid fucking moron extarct a full bluray on my c: drive only a stupid retarded will set a programme like this on the c: hahahas you stupid idiot
I doubt that you will get a response, with language like that !!!!

Clearly, even though you've been using it for so long, you still don't know too much about the "behind the scenes settings".

But drive letter B !!!!
burt123 is offline   Reply With Quote