View Single Post
Old 27th February 2015, 01:31   #760  |  Link
Moragg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbeing View Post
The only solution today which doesn't require any coding effort, would require splitting up your scripts manually, since it is possible to use both xy-VSFilter and the MPC-HC ISR together if you set BlockVSFilter to False.

I do wonder if it is possible for madVR to add an option to apply smoothmotion style blending for subtitles, to at least resolve the fbf stuttering issue in scenarios like SVP or other subtitle framerate -> video framerate mismatches. I could imagine something like madVR requesting XySubFilter send subtitles at the original video typesetting framerate (via tag, or source filter framerate), then blending based on mismatches to the actually video timestamps. madshi isn't taking feature request right now, but I'll keep this issue in mind for the future. You may want to try fielding the idea at the MPDN dev as well, and see if he could make it possible to implement a solution via a custom Render Script or otherwise.
Thank you! Again I think its a rare problem, and not one worth worrying about for if it would require much effort.

I'll hold out hope that madshi at some point likes the idea of true interpolation, after madvr v1.x
Moragg is offline   Reply With Quote