View Single Post
Old 25th November 2015, 12:23   #34390  |  Link
a8213711

Quote:
Originally Posted by chros View Post
Try out FSE Old path, maybe you'll get more speed (see below).
As for fullscreen exclusive mode, I have it disabled because the screenshot issue.
Quote:
What GPU do you have? laptop or desktop?
My gpu is an integrated in an old laptop!
Quote:
Bilinear where? image or luma upscaling? with what content and display resolution?
Bilinear everywhere, and for content of many different types and on a 1080 TV, therefore I can't use a fixed resolution to disable any up/down scale, and suggested to implement a Disable command.
Quote:
If you'd disable upscaling, with an 720p contonet on a 1080p screen, the image will be only in the middle of the screen. I don't think that you want to do that
Shouldn't the TV do the upscale and fill the screen? That's what I would like to see (probably will try it in the weekend, but any feedback is still welcome).
Quote:
If you used an installer for MPC-HC then it can be a problem. Either you can make a backup of the appropriate regisrty entries before uninstallation or you can leave there the other one. If you just extracted it to a folder then you can delete it.
I did use the installer; I suppose leaving both it's the easiest solution, although not very clean.
Quote:
You won't have these problem with the filters (e.g. madvr), you can leave them there.
Actually I have madVR and XySubFilter in the MPC-HC x86 folder, therefore this should be another problem if I want to install MPC-HC x64 and retain their settings. I'm scared to try anything if I don't know what I'm doing. Can I simply move these 2 filter folders on new MPC-HC x64 folder?

Many thanks!
a8213711 is offline   Reply With Quote