View Single Post
Old 7th September 2019, 21:39   #28  |  Link
VoodooFX
Banana User

Those benchmarks doesn't look right as Turbo=1 is ~15x faster than Turbo=0, avs scripts should be benchmarked with AVSMeter. And I do it with uncompressed clip.
Or maybe you override Turbo presets by keeping other InpaintDelogo parameters in your script. Turbo just changes defaults. Like KillShape=1 is already in Turbo>=1 presets.
If you have mask generated then InpaintDelogo(mask="c:\mymask.bmp", Loc="0,0,-0,-0", Turbo=1) is enough for what you do (at least for that source clip you have shared), I use Show=2 to see only Loc area zoomed in.

Delogo needs to be done after deinterlacing, not before.

As with borders, in theory you need Loc at least 8 pixels from logo edges to generate good mask (Automask=1), you can use less but mask will be not that good, but as you just want to blur everything then it doesn't matter I guess.
When you done generating mask, then Loc will have different purpose, then you can set one of its edge to the back border without including it. If you have some problems with it then share that logo so I can look what is really going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolito View Post
First of all I must say that the Automask feature works well. Just some small white spots which did not affect the results at all (I compared it to the results after manually cleaning up the mask).
That bmp mask is just a base mask, inside InpaintDelogo it goes through various transformations, you can see them with Show=1 parameter.

Last edited by VoodooFX; 7th September 2019 at 22:50.
VoodooFX is offline   Reply With Quote