View Single Post
Old 27th September 2015, 13:56   #23  |  Link
Neph

I'm currently trying to get the VUK of a few german blu-rays with the DVDFab Media Player and version 0.65 of FindVUK.

For "Maze Runner": I opened FindVUK, agreed to the Eula, it then opened the media player on its own and I started the playback but when I then started FindVUK again, it only gave me the following error message:
Error! Couldn't open the DVDfab logfile......
ERROR, couldn't follow the logfile properly

I then created the dumpfile manually, opened it with TextPad and there's really some kind of VUK after the disc ID (disc ID, a few random symbols, path of the Temp folder, then the kinda VUK twice) but it's too long compared to the VUKs in the KEYDB.cfg file.
I already tested it with a few other blu-rays (Mama, RED 2, Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, Resident Evil: Retribution, Iron Man 3) but it always gave me the same error message in your program and it didn't even put any kind of VUK into the dump file. VLC still can't read the BRs and acts like it's simply missing the VUK. The DVDFab Media Player can play them just fine and it always got the VUK according to the logfile but, like I said, I can't find the actual VUK to add those blu-rays to the database.

Any recommendations, what I could do to fix it and/or find the real VUK?
Neph is offline   Reply With Quote