View Single Post
Old 25th June 2010, 18:32   #5972  |  Link
insaneoctane

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoctane View Post
Dean,
Seems you've fixed something, because now MAVCHD will create a project using a video file that my system can't playback! (MPC says "can't reneder file"). What's strange, is that I was troubleshooting things and I noticed that MAVCHD was running my file through tsmuxer (don't know why), but the output was playable on my PC, but the source wasn't. The only difference I can tell has to do with the audio delay in the source was -140ms and in the output was 0. Here is the mediainfo from the source (won't play on PC - "can't render file") and the mediainfo from the output after MAVCHD created the project (I'll include the log file to). Why is MAVCHD running the file through tsmuxer?

MEDIAINFO of SOURCE (hp_nowork_mediainfo.txt)
MEDIAINFO of OUTPUT (hp_nowork_fixed_mediainfo.txt)
LOG of PROJECT (20100620-231326-multiAVCHD.log.txt)
Well, I'm still struggling with this. I found that another person has had a similar problem with these particular discs (these are the Harry Potter 1-5 or 6 blu rays).link

Anyway, if I just assume that the particular flavor of VC-1 that these discs are encoded with are a slight problem for ffdshow (which would explain why VLC and PS3 can play them), is there any thing you guys could suggest that I could do to my AVCHD directory of the disc (product of using AVCHD Manager) that would make my system (and thus MAVCHD) happy so that I could use it in my MAVCHD project that includes motion menu? I guess I'm looking for a bandaide or workaround.
insaneoctane is offline   Reply With Quote