View Single Post
Old 24th June 2017, 06:11   #26100  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
You do not modify the two other files that go with a M2TS if you do not do the re-encode? Interesting. I thought you rebuilt all of those files, no matter what.
I don't quite understand what you mean here, sorry...

Also, as per your post after this one, I played the resultant Blu-ray after I re-inserted the shrunk m2ts file back into the original BD structure (37 Gigs) and then processed the entire structure with BDRB to render a final BD25 disc that played just fine.

Like I mentioned in a post before, I MIGHT have gotten away with it because I used BDRB itself to shrink the 11 Gig Xtra so that it would then be smaller than the 'main movie' file, which in reality is the one episode on the disc, so that THEN with a smaller sized Xtra, BDRB would THEN rightly recognize the one episode RATHER than what would have been the larger Xtra as the 'main movie file' That way, when I processed the altered version of the BD structure, I could then use 'fast encode for Xtras' and leave the lone episode untouched. That was my primary reason for doing this. Otherwise, untouched, BDRB would have recognized the 11 Gig Xtra as the 'main movie file', and then using 'fast encode for Xtras' would unfortunately shrink the episode while leaving the 11 Gig Xtra untouched.

Last edited by Lathe; 24th June 2017 at 06:16.
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote