View Single Post
Old 24th April 2010, 21:05   #1287  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

@qyot27

About the 1st issue, the A2D routine that check if a clip is dvd compliant reads the 'Video'/'Standard' MediaInfo tag. If that tag is PAL or NTSC, then the routine goes ahead to check width, height and fps, otherwise it stops deducing that the clip is not dvd compliant. Unfortunately, even if it is surely a NTSC dvd compliant clip, MediaInfo says that your 'test-vcd-mplex.mpg' is not following the NTSC standard. I can improve my routine, but it would be much much better if MediaInfo would recognize your clip properly.

About the 2nd issue, you are right, I have already found some containers in which the audio track is mapped as first track and video as second one. When using audio direct stream copy (keep compliant audio) there are some problem in passing to ffmpeg the correct tracks map. I can add a workaround to this occasional anomaly by promting the user to edit the ffmpeg command line, if the adv option 'edit command params at runtime' is on, of course. What do you think?
BTW, it is really weird that mplex1 swap the video/audio tracks order. I wonder is there is any rationale behind that.

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum

Last edited by MrC; 24th April 2010 at 21:08.
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote