View Single Post
Old 26th July 2018, 18:13   #69  |  Link
poisondeathray

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwiggo View Post
<snip>

That is my current script, is that right, as it is slightly different to the one you posted. You had the number in blue as 25, I set it to 23.976 as I believe that is the framerate of the source.

If you wanted to do that would you change the text in red to that?

Not the way you have it set up in that script; the blue actually does nothing - it's just a default value. As explained in the post above, the source FPS is determined by what avisynth "thinks" it is from the source filter . Or you can manually override it with AssumeFPS(something) . You have to do that sometimes if the source filter isn't returning a proper value

The final fps is in the return line "fps=c.FrameRate*2"

"c" refers to the source video as loaded by LSmash in that script

So if LSMash returned the proper 23.976 fps for the source, it would be 23.976*2 or 47.952. If it "thought" the video was 30.0 fps, you would get 30.0*2 or 60.0fps

So if you wanted output 120.0 FPS for the script as you have it now, you would just change the last line to

Code:
Return jm_fps(c,fps=120, blkSize=BLKSIZE,dct=DCT)
But again , the interpolation also partially depends on source framerate (or what avisynth "thinks" the source framerate is). If it's not loading correctly , you can get off results

Last edited by poisondeathray; 26th July 2018 at 18:20.
poisondeathray is offline   Reply With Quote