View Single Post
Old 26th July 2018, 18:50   #70  |  Link
bradwiggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
Not the way you have it set up in that script; the blue actually does nothing - it's just a default value. As explained in the post above, the source FPS is determined by what avisynth "thinks" it is from the source filter . Or you can manually override it with AssumeFPS(something) . You have to do that sometimes if the source filter isn't returning a proper value

The final fps is in the return line "fps=c.FrameRate*2"

"c" refers to the source video as loaded by LSmash in that script

So if LSMash returned the proper 23.976 fps for the source, it would be 23.976*2 or 47.952. If it "thought" the video was 30.0 fps, you would get 30.0*2 or 60.0fps

So if you wanted output 120.0 FPS for the script as you have it now, you would just change the last line to

Code:
Return jm_fps(c,fps=120, blkSize=BLKSIZE,dct=DCT)
But again , the interpolation also partially depends on source framerate (or what avisynth "thinks" the source framerate is). If it's not loading correctly , you can get off results
So it should be interpolating my videos to (almost) 48 fps? I have checking using the Info() script, and it is running at 47.9520. The youtube video is running at 59.9401 fps (60000/1001), if I want to interpolate to that framerate do I just use:
Code:
Return jm_fps(c,fps=59.9401, blkSize=BLKSIZE,dct=DCT)
bradwiggo is offline   Reply With Quote