View Single Post
Old 17th October 2015, 10:43   #33661  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm3nian View Post
I mean jumping to different parts of the video. Remember the crash involving smooth motion? Like that.

The anime I tested with is 1080 with no black bars, so it takes up the full screen when upscaled to 4k, I guess a 1080 screen with a 1080 source would also work. When I have "to the bottom of the screen/window" selected and I start the video, the subtitles start on the very bottom as expected. But if I jump around, the subtitles move north, and end up where the subtitles would be if I had selected "into active video area". So I guess you could say the first option in 'move subtitles' doesn't work correctly.
Are you 100% sure you're using XySubFilter 745? What you're describing very much sounds like 744. Please double and triple check - thanks! If you're absolutely and totally sure you're using 745 then please provide me with a small sample of that video file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker_ger View Post
0.89.9: at start goes to 330k and stays about there no matter what I do
0.89.11: at start goes to 330k, then after first max.->min. to 580k, 2nd max.->min. to 820k and just keeps on growing with roughly that speed to 1G, 2G...
I've tried, but I can't reproduce it. Not sure if I have asked this before: Are you using hardware or software decoding? Try software. Do you maybe have a different PC you could try this with? This does sound a bit like the AMD beta driver bug leaking memory, but then I don't know why it should only affect v0.89.11 and not v0.89.9, that doesn't make sense to me.

If all else fails, I'll have to create a couple of test build between v0.89.9 and v0.89.11 to get to the bottom of which exact change caused this issue for you. But really, none of the changes look like they could cause this issue to me, so I'm quite confused about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agustin9 View Post
The subtitle margin changes with scale using XySubFilter, not with the internal mpc engine.
You mean the amount of space between the bottom of the video and the bottom of the subtitles? Yeah, I'm currently using a fixed number of pixels. I suppose I should use a certain percentage of the video height instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvans18 View Post
i actually do have a problem i can't seem to resolve on my own: for a few releases automatic refresh rate changing hasn't worked. it's not a big deal as the only thing it helps with is 25 fps (i have 50, 60, and 66 profiles in nvidia settings) which i don't watch often. all that happens is occasionally the screen will flicker after player close, if it happens at all

doesn't matter if i use dx9 or 11, fse or not, switch on playback start or fullscreen

win 8.1, gtx 970, 358.50 drivers, MPC-BE x64 1.4.5 787, madvr 89.11, lav 66
If you think a recent madVR build introduced the problem then please try to isolate which exact build that was. You can download all older builds here:

http://www.videohelp.com/software/ma...sions#download

Otherwise, you could try to create a debug log, then I can tell whether madVR tried to switch refresh rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelGraves13 View Post
I switched to the internal subtitle renderer in MPC-BE and all problems are gone.
What is "all problems"? Your post contains almost zero information.
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote