View Single Post
Old 17th September 2016, 11:00   #70  |  Link
Yanak

Spent last days trying to figure this out and search for a .lib file compatible with x64 without luck.

I can confirm that the error messages i get here is exactly the same as when using the command line without the lib file using mingw-w64 to compile.

using those 2 commands, one having AviSynth.lib at the end and the other not, both end up in the same error message output.

Code:
gcc  -fdiagnostics-show-location=once  -funsigned-char -mthreads  -Wextra -pedantic -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wundef -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes
 -Wredundant-decls  -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -malign-double -s -march=x86-64  -shared  -o AVSInpaint.dll  AVSInpaint.obj AviSynth.lib

gcc  -fdiagnostics-show-location=once  -funsigned-char -mthreads  -Wextra -pedantic -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wundef -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Wredundant-decls  -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -malign-double -s -march=x86-64  -shared  -o AVSInpaint.dll  AVSInpaint.obj
Well nothing more i can do now, hopefully Groucho2004 or somebody else can end up with something.

Thanks
Yanak is offline   Reply With Quote