Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2016, 17:21   #1790  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryX View Post
This is one of the scripts I use for live playback at 432hz. This can't be done in VapourSynth.
Code:
P="Encoder\"
LoadPlugin(P+"LSMASHSource.dll")
LoadPlugin(P+"TimeStretch.dll")
file="INNA\In Your Eyes.mkv"
LWLibavVideoSource(file, cache=False)
AudioDub(LWLibavAudioSource(file, cache=False))
Preroll(int(FrameRate*3))
ResampleAudio(48000)
TimeStretchPlugin(pitch = 100.0 * 0.98181819915771484)
I haven't looked into what filters are or are not available in VapourSynth. RoboCrop to detect cropping isn't x64 compatible so I don't think that's in VapourSynth unless there's a replacement. If I crop the video and change the speed, I need to process the audio in the same way and I then call WriteToWAV and process the audio file separately.

As for "MT not working", I just realized something. There are two types of plugins out there. There are stand-alone plugins that just require a DLL to work, and there are "throw it all on the wall"-type plugins that depend on a chain of plugins that each depend on another chain of plugins. The first type is generally very stable with MT. The second type is not.

I was experimenting with SMDegrain and was surprised by the results, especially when combined with KNLMeans.

This did a great job on my SD videos and worked with MT.
Code:
SMDegrain(thsad=2000, contrasharp=true, lsb_in=true, lsb_out=true)
With HD content, it failed miserably. In fact I still can't get ContraSharp to run at all. With contrasharp=false, I can get it to work as long as MT is off, as MT causes deadlocks.

That's not an issue with AviSynth+ MT; but these plugins that depend on a whole chain of other plugins tend to be very unstable.
try this http://pastebin.com/6Czuj5s0