View Single Post
Old 4th August 2018, 06:33   #27565  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker_ger View Post
FWIW: Last time I tested MPC-HC/LAV supported delays in mp4 just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
I use MPC-HC x64, and love it for it's features (though they have reported that they don't have enough programmers to keep it active.
If you're going to quote me, which is fine, don't remove the punctuation, maybe adjust for it. I'm not a millennial. I care about such stuff. It's part of speech and written grammar. Appreciate it deeply.

I appreciate your comment, but I wasn't referencing delays with MPC-HC, I was commenting on aspect ratios. 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, etc.. I'm not offended, making myself known better. ;-)

LAV might support sync errors better in MP4, but...I still noticed it. I haven't used MP4 in a while, very, very little testing since I haven't used my iPad 2 in a long time that way. Which I'm considering selling.. I don't care for Apple's direction and Copy Protection methods anymore.

Edit: Noticed MP4 A/V Sync errors with MPC-HC. BUT didn't know if it's because OF MPC-HC...when I first reported, and still don't.

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 4th August 2018 at 06:41.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote