View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2018, 20:09   #8  |  Link
hello_hello

You're so close now you must be able to hear the fat lady warming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy1777 View Post
I cannot believe if it's that complex why no1 zipped it all up but then possibly there are so many things that can go wrong, hence each one needs to dig their own hole
It's not always that complex. You just got lucky.
It's partly because everything's in a constant state of flux. For example, QTGMC is a very good de-interlacing script that requires quite a few plugins (all of the plugins you just installed are either requirements or necessary for some of it's options) and there was a link to a plugin package in the opening post of the original QTGMC thread. I think it's still there, because someone new to QTGMC at VideoHelp used it not so long ago, but the plugins are quite old and the latest version of the script won't work with some of them.
I created a new plugins package for it about a year ago, and despite the fact the link is buried in the middle of the QTGMC thread somewhere it's been download over 600 times, but the problem with plugin packages is they need to be maintained. Anyway...

LSMASHSource.dll should be in the "MeGUI\tools\lsmash" folder, if you haven't deleted MeGUI. Make a copy and put it in your Avisynth plugins folder (assuming you have the 32 bit version of MeGUI).

I don't think mov files need indexing as such, so try this first.

LSmashVideoSource("Y:\test.MOV")

Failing that....
It'll probably take several seconds to open because it'll index first.

LWLibavVideoSource("Y:\test.MOV")

Last edited by hello_hello; 24th November 2018 at 03:00.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote