View Single Post
Old 1st March 2017, 00:30   #47  |  Link
candela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hironimo View Post
Hi.

I tried again, this time with the latest version 0.53 and by getting the table from Leawo BlurayPlayer.
The .bin files are different, and the result with that one is a bit better, but there are still artefacts.

However Leawo BlurayPlayer plays the video correctly without artefacts, which leads me to believe that the table it uses is correct.
I tried to convert the video within Pavtube but that fails (says finished within seconds and the file is just a few kb, or with other options there is an error), so my impression on that tool is not good.

Could it be that you somehow use the data from the memory dump incorrectly?
Rip only the m2ts file so you can easily check with a hex editor if BlurayTestAndDecrypt is patching the correct addresses and data in the BD+ table. Open the BD+ table in ConvTableView to see the addresses and patch data

Btw, the Pavtube table for your Deadpool release matches the table for a different Deadpool release which uses the same title keys. So it seems unlikely the table is bad (although possible). Can you maybe post the leawo table on tinyupload?

Last edited by candela; 1st March 2017 at 01:02.
candela is offline   Reply With Quote