View Single Post
Old 7th April 2019, 07:40   #3169  |  Link
dr_ml422

If you don't comprehend what I'm saying then please refrain. Usually those that speak about men are the ones that get with them. This is a forum for knowledge. Not to get off on your plastic ego when no one is in front of you.

Otn. You have to have everything downloaded for this to work properly. Including Java runtime. Now it's working like never.

manolito is a big boy mr. Groucho. He doesn't need to be cuddled by anyone. Especially you. Stop behaving as an emotional 2 year old coming to someone's rescue. Remember please if there's enough space between your ears what happens to volunteers and heroes. You want to be useful? Shut up and fix w/e is still wrong with any freeware. It's free for a reason.
I will definitely hit the donate button for whomever the link to AVStoDVD goes. It's worth it. Again make sure everything is installed, and if the preview window doesn't open the file run the AviSynth tool from the codec option. Also just close it and open it up again. If it goes black your good.
I've had more women than you or anyone you know has ever had! Even if I go right now and you stay I'd have more. If you're one of these puppies that wobble their heads up and down every time your w/e significant other says something, then please refrain from a real man's world. Have a good night. Beware of open subtitles.org, they're messing with the subs and hardcoding them with a sign up message. Screwed me up after a 2 hour encode. Common sense isn't common anymore. Why on earth provide a free service then complain about it. If you want to charge then charge from the beginning.
dr_ml422 is offline   Reply With Quote