View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2011, 20:07   #13313  |  Link
drmih

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
The Sony plays the original fine -- so I'm convinced there is some (probably minor) inconsistency in either the M2TS, the CLPI, or MPLS of the backup. I'm just not sure what it might be. I've been going over it without finding anything wrong for over two weeks now, and I decided I need some help. There comes a point at which you're too close to the code and it becomes difficult to see what's right in front of you. I'm hoping someone is either smarter than me or has access to a verifier or some other software consistency checker that might point me in the right direction.
What I was suggesting is that even without this feature, I do find that some titles don't play properly on the Sony. There are several branching ones but from memory the original Star Trek series have problems when converted to bd-9. When you play an episode with a combination of new CGI and original, the audio suddenly vanishes when changing and then comes back again later. The bd-9 play fine on other non-Sony machines. Therefore it may be related to the same issue.
drmih is offline   Reply With Quote