Thread: StaxRip
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2017, 10:25   #2542  |  Link
Yanak

Hello Stax,
Since 1.6.1.4 we have this change : "usability: preview starts with zoom for small resolutions "

What resolutions are resized exactly, does it work based on the display resolution & based on a percentage for the input resolution?

I would like to know if there is a way to disable this behavior, if there is maybe an option to not have the resizing and instead get the preview work like it used to work before, displaying the preview window at 100% scale unless too big for the screen display.

I liked the way it worked before, for let's say 640*480px footage the preview display was showing me what i will get in the end, zoomed at 100%.
For high resolutions the preview was downscaled and apparently keeping the zoom level i had set previously when the sizes were bigger than my desktop resolution.

Now i have to use the zoom+- each time for low resolutions videos and don't even know exactly when i am at 100% zoom to see final result as there is no indication of the zoom level in the preview, and the preview display for bigger resolutions ( 1080p input on 1080p screen ) seems smaller than what we used to get too.

If possible would be nice to not have the preview auto zoom for low resolution inputs, at least have an option to disable this behavior, and maybe keep the max zoom level in windowed mode like before, staying under the display resolution but getting a bigger preview than what seems to be now, have a full and clean view of my project while in preview windowed mode and maybe the zoom level applied on the preview displayed, maybe next to the frame position in the top window bar.

Thanks a lot Stax.
Yanak is offline   Reply With Quote