Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2020, 15:11   #5080  |  Link
pinterf

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyot27 View Post
Test build

The hope with the above build is that you don't see/feel anything different from the most recent builds from the master branch (plus the fixes pinterf mentioned above, re: temporalsoften).
Thanks, there are other changes are in progress, mainly a long-time requested helper parameter for Expr - along with masktools. (real.finder)

Btw. as I have changed the test version to 3.4.1 instead of 3.5, scripts that were parsing VersionString to get the build number at the exact 17th position no longer worked. Aside from this fact, is there any other reason why the 3rd part of the version (BUGFIX_VERSION) was not included in AVS_FULLVERSION?
E.g. now it reports 3.4 even for 3.4.1?
I've done the modification to include this 3rd part in it but real.finder noted me the problem, so I temporarily reversed the change.

Anyway, I have included (not commited yet) a new IsVersionOrGreater function which is checking the current version against the given parameters (similar to a Windows API function)
e.g.
if IsVersionOrGreater(3, 4) or IsVersionOrGreater(3, 5, 8)
and results in true if the current version is equal or greater than the required one in the parameters.