View Single Post
Old 1st March 2021, 07:02   #30415  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
You came back after all this time just to make a juvenile joke.
Put the mask on a little tighter

Now, now... I think 'Juvenile' is a bit harsh... 'Clever', 'Inventive', 'Insightful' possibly...

BTW... I don't really think this is a 'bug', but I'm pretty sure it's because of my 10 year old OPPO (BDP-83 Pre-Cinavia) I did the first encode I've done in a while and I noticed that after I burned it to Blu-ray (BD25) the OPPO would see it and immediately stop. I tried burning a 2nd one just in case something was wrong with the disc, but no go...

So, I got to thinking that maybe the 'new & improved' slick version of TSMuxer was somehow creating some kind of structure that my old OPPO won't recognize. So, I found an earlier version, probably the one that was around forever, and used it with the files that were encoded already by BDRB. Sure enough, that one played fine (thankfully... I was ready to pull out the tiny bit of hair that I have left)

So, I'm sure that probably won't impact anyone else, really, so please don't waste any time on it. But, I thought since that happened I'd mention it.

Also, do we still send donations only by way of Amazon...?

Cheers!

***EDIT

BTW, I finally created a Speed Dial just for this page, so that it will hopefully remind me to bloody check this damn thread before 6 months go by so I can see what all you Jamokes and Huckleberries are doing!

Last edited by Lathe; 1st March 2021 at 08:48.
Lathe is online now   Reply With Quote