View Single Post
Old 5th March 2021, 19:22   #30420  |  Link
Bilbo1238

Hi... Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug. I keep having issues with audio not syncing up with video.
I have a bunch of videos in MKV format that I'm trying to import into BD Rebuilder, convert over to BD format, and compress to BD25. For most of the videos, this is working fine. But I keep running into videos where the audio doesn't sync up with the video. The MKV video/audio sync is fine before importing into BD Rebuilder, but after import (and even before Backup/compression), I play the M2TS file in the imports folder and already the audio is out of sync. At the beginning of the video, it's not out by much; half-way through its out of sync by about 2 seconds; and by the end it's out by around 5 seconds. So it gets worse throughout the video.
All of the videos are in MKV format, and the video streams are encoded with MPEG4/AVC/H264. All of the audio streams are either AC3 or EAC3. All of the video files have been run through VidCoder on the same preset, so it's strange to me that some import correctly and others do not.
I noticed in another thread (where someone had similar issues) that someone suggested using different decoding/frame serving options in the setup options. I tried Directshow, internal LAVF, and FRIMSource, but they all produce the same issue for me.
Here are my results of Help > Inspect:

[02-27-21] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.61.21
- Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
- Working Path Free Space: 160.88GB
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.6.0.6, Ok
- LAVFILTERS: Ok
- X264: Ok
- X265: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok