View Single Post
Old 15th June 2018, 17:48   #18  |  Link
l33tmeatwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolak View Post
Yes, it was probably failing due to missing dependencies (due to mess on my system).
I just checked and it also needs FFTW3 as well, sorry about that, in the process of getting all these up all in one day I missed marking those two. The easy way to fix would be to downloaded the provided dependencies and place them in the libraries folder (either through the shortcuts on the desktop or by browsing to /Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/lib). Having both of those should fix the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolak View Post
Hm... still have to fight FFT3DFilter problem.

I did uninstall vs with brew and used installer, so it should work.
Does FFT3DFilter needs some other library (other than. LibstdC++)?
What about FFTW3 itself (I think I actually tried copying all of its libraries into VS/Lib folder)?
It actually requires both libstdc++.6.dylib & libgcc_s.1.dylib. If you ever have issues with plugins/library files you can browse to that directory using terminal and run the command otool -L plugin.dylib to see what dependencies it needs. Here's what it looks like for FFT3Dfilter:
Code:
otool -L libfft3dfilter.dylib
libfft3dfilter.dylib:
	libfft3dfilter.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
	@loader_path/../libfftw3f_threads.3.dylib (compatibility version 9.0.0, current version 9.8.0)
	@loader_path/../libfftw3f.3.dylib (compatibility version 9.0.0, current version 9.8.0)
	@loader_path/../libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.25.0)
	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1226.10.1)
	@loader_path/../libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)

Last edited by l33tmeatwad; 15th June 2018 at 18:10.
l33tmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote