View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2018, 03:21   #3094  |  Link
manolito

Thanks MrC, this is a major improvement...

The Language file issue is fixed.

For OGG chapter file import for PAl -> NTSC conversions the pulldown issues as well as the speeddown issues are fixed.

For NTSC -> PAL I think that the PAL speedup thing is also fixed, but the whole NTSC -> PAL conversion routine does not work when the source is a progressive NTSC Film clip at 23.976 with pulldown flags (23.976 -> 29.97) added.

This has nothing to do with OGG chapter file import, this problem has been there for a long time. Most folks do not care, because all PAL players can handle NTSC sources these days, no need to convert to PAL.

For the FFmpeg stderr thing I think that it is not so important. I will add a quick batch command to my FFmpeg hack to disable and reenable the hack with one mouse click, so users can easily use the peak level check even when they have my plugins installed.

Right now when the Normalize option is active and the peak level check is performed, users may end up with a "normalize" command followed by a "AmplifyDB" command. After a successful peak level check the "normalize" command should be removed from the AVS script.

Cheers
manolito
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote