View Single Post
Old 21st August 2019, 23:12   #37  |  Link
filler56789
SuperVirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdan96 View Post
I'd been prioritising the build pipeline work and getting some of the cruft out of the repo like the use of non-standard libraries.
Actually I was thinking less of my own curiosity and more of the curiosity of most users of tsMuxer... I bet most /all of them would like to test v2.6.15 and compare it to v2.60.12, and we already know they don't have the interest in "creating the binaries with their own hands" so to speak...

Quote:
If you need any help with compiling with Msys2 please let me know.
Getting only the command-line .EXE compiled would be sufficient for my current level of curiosity. Until some days ago (I don't remember how many) I could only compile the libmediation stuff and satisfy the needs of the matroska-thing — of course the old error messages were replaced with the new ones, but that was a start and I intended to learn with them later... but now that there is a CMakeLists.txt, "nothing works anymore" :–/, CMake only says the configuring job contained errors and had to be stopped...

My original goal was download and install the other "dependencies" of tsMuxer's source-code and try again, but those dependencies should be in their, let's say, «original form», not in their mingw-blah-blah-name-of-the-package form. I have been using MSYS2 regularly since 2016 and until recently I never had to deal the mingw-prefixed packages which are "installed" in the mingw32 and mingw64 directories and not only look very-misplaced but also can mean a waste of HDD space (because of unnecessarily-duplicated files).
filler56789 is offline   Reply With Quote