View Single Post
Old 1st November 2020, 14:21   #30139  |  Link
abogard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
I find that extremely doubtful. No retail disc ever uses a volume name such as "TRUE.DETECTIVE.S01.DISC2". That is a naming scheme typically used with "the warez scene" and illegal downloads.
Let me see if I understand. So I come in here reporting a problem with the software and I all I get is somebody calling me a liar. What do you know about me, who are you anyway? I doubt you're the authority here and you're already making assumptions. And let's not even go to your superior intellect saying that your clue is indisputable. So if the naming of the folder is not to your liking that means it's an illegal download, wow, you must be the top detective in your town. And let's also not go as to how you know that's a "typically used" scheme, it seems to me you're the one visiting the "warez scene".

The nerve of some people. For your information I name all my rips in the same manner whether you like it or not. If you're not gonna help or won't gonna help, or worst of all can't help then spare me your comments.

And yes, I'm upset because you have no right to be making assumptions about me. At least show some sign that you have a clue about the problem, all you have done is question me without even trying to help so what's the deal here?

Anyway it doesn't matter. It's obvious that this is not a support forum but more like a fan club, only members of the "gang" get help here with their questions. It's been days and not a soul has a clue as to the problem, or even worse they're saying nothing because I'm not in the "circle". If the source has secondary video I'll just use x264 and problem solved. Have a good day.
abogard is offline   Reply With Quote