View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2018, 21:36   #28120  |  Link
Wizzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckUFarley View Post
Has anyone found issues with the Quick-Play menus in the most recent build?
I used BD-RB for the first time in a long time last week, and the final disc was unplayable. All the files were right and the new menu appeared to be present, but the disc would start to spin up then freeze my player.

I know that's vague, and I'm going to do more testing, probably rolling back a version, but I was curious if this was something anyone else had come across.
[...]
Edit:
1) v0.50.24 - No luck with Mummy 3/quickplay burned disc again.
2) v0.50.25 - Tested a different BD (Indiscreet) with quickplay. Burned disc plays fine.
3) v0.50.25 - Mummy 3 again, unchecked "Attempt to find original background/menu" options. Burned disc freezes in player.
Just experienced the same issue here with a BD-25 quick-play backup of Mad Max Fury Road. My player (Panasonic BD-75) freezed when trying to play the disc.

I tried lots of stuff but what finally worked was to uncheck "Go to menu at disc start" in Quick-play settings. This way the disc loads and plays, but any attempt to access the menu still leads to freezing.

So it's definitly something fishy with the quick-play menu, with this title. Maybe you can confirm that it's the same with Mummy 3 (assuming you read this post... :-))

Last edited by Wizzu; 22nd November 2018 at 21:45.
Wizzu is offline   Reply With Quote