View Single Post
Old 7th June 2018, 03:06   #6225  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieChuckyMerry View Post
It shows: AviSynth 2.60, build:Feb 20 2015 [03:16:45] © 2000-2014 Ben Rudiak-Gould, et al. http://www.avisynth.org
Sorry if that makes me feel a bit better. I suspected it was probably happening to other people, only nobody else had noticed yet.
When I tested old MeGUI versions, it seems the problem was introduced around the time the extra Avisynth info was added to the log file. That may be just co-incidence, but it took me a long time to notice too.

Quote:
I've not experienced any freezing, but perhaps it takes a bit longer to proceed from "waiting" to "processing" lately. It's always taken much longer for LSmash scripts to load-begin processing than FFMS scripts on both my Win 7 64 bit systems, but I prefer it because, for whatever reason, FFMS sometimes "acts up" whereas LSmash doesn't.
Maybe it's because my PC's old and it's a slow script and it's been a while since I encoded any 1080p video, but I don't recall such a large delay time between MeGUI starting encoding and realising it had started encoding. The progress window is really slow to respond to changes in encoding speed, so maybe it's related to that (I wish it was responsive enough to show you sudden changes in encoding speed instead of slow enough to show you something that probably happened 20 minutes ago).

This was what I meant though. 100 frames have been encoded and the job queue still hasn't caught up (job5 running).
I'm using an old XP compatible version of LSmash, but even so, this feels like something new.

PS. I just ran a short encode (100 frames) of the same video, only without any filtering aside from resizing in the script, and when it'd finished encoding the job queue still showed "waiting". When I tried deleting the job from the queue manually, MeGUI found a new excuse to crash.

Last edited by hello_hello; 7th June 2018 at 03:56.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote