View Single Post
Old 7th December 2019, 04:08   #3  |  Link
yellowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoh View Post
Your several issues with DGDemux were addressed immediately and your outstanding issue is awaiting your provision of materials. It's not fair for you to so casually slag off developers (not just myself) that are actively working to improve their software.
Sorry for the misunderstanding here. I have reported several bugs here and there, not only at DGDemux forum, and not only related to 'demux'.
In fact, it is indeed unfaire to mention it without any clarification when talking about AV desync. The response to bug report from DGDemux is rather rapid which can always give me surprise (usually overnight), and Rocky is a nice man who will mediate accidental aggressive post at forum. Thanks to his dedication to this great project. That's why I decide to donate immediately, introduce to others. And report bugs more frequently than do this at other forum. It seems that DEDemux has become the most accurete demux tool at present especially when demux some seamless branching materials.
With regarding me, I am volumteer to test all kind of tools, and I would like to contribute a little to them in various forms.

Last edited by yellowolf; 7th December 2019 at 04:11.
yellowolf is offline   Reply With Quote